Monday, June 08, 2009

We're still kickin!!!

What an embarassing entry... has it really been a month since I last logged in? I guess I can't fudge the date on the blog, can I?

Well... I think it's time to come clean. My Husband Dave was laid off on April 16th and to tell you the truth, I have been trying to hide as much as possible. I'm not ashamed, or embarassed just a little sad I suppose. I have been living in a cloud for a little while and today I vow to break through. I have total faith in my Heavenly Father that this too shall pass. I truly believe that every experience in our lives is meant to teach us. We have been truly humbled by the outpooring concern of those in our small community and Church. Tears of Gratitude are always near the surface.




We went to Salt Lake for Memorial Day and visited the gravesite of Mary Alder, Dave's Mother. It was a little emotional because we all wish that Mary was here with us, especially with Braedyn. However, I have no doubt that they have already met and shared many hugs and kisses.




" I know this should come off, but how?"

No comments:

Post a Comment