Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Very Happy UN Birthday!

We had a rather superb day. It was Braedyn Lee Alder's very first Birthday Party. It was absolutely perfect! We had lunch, talked and opened presents with our wonderful families. It's hard to believe that one year ago, this precious angel entered our lives. Well... almost one year ago. On the 14th I can actually say "One Year Ago."

Braedyn found the balloons to be a completely wonderful new invention.


"Mommy made me a Birthday hat, but for some reason it just won't stay on."


This is the magnificent FIRST Birthday cake that we had specially made by Mommy Designs.


Just another view.

"Oh my Goodness, is this just for me?"

"OOPS... You caught me!!!"


"I'm a LUCKY little boy.... look at one of my cool toys."

Stay tuned for the real Birthday Post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment