Monday, November 30, 2009


O.K. Daddy put me on this old guys lap... now what?

Everyone's trying to get me to smile, but I don't understand why. This whole thing is starting to freak me out.

Maybe if I try to make a run for it... but I think I underestimated this old guys upper body strength.



Well.. it doesn't look like I'm going anywhere... so maybe if I start to pout, Daddy will rescue me.


Nothing seems to be working. Crying has helped me in the past, so let's give it a go.

Hmmm... This old guy that everyone is trying to make me like is offering candy. Maybe he's not so bad.....


I was mistaken... It's all Wrong!!!! After all, I'm not suppose to take candy from Strangers.

I don't think our adventure with Santa Claus needs anymore explanation.. do you?




No comments:

Post a Comment