Sunday, March 20, 2011

I have had several ongoing dreams in my life.... and I have fulfilled one of them, at least the first stage.  Ever since my first photography class in High School I have dreamt of being a professional Photographer.  I have taken lots of photos, as you may or may not have noticed, with my little point and shoot...  Great Camera and great pictures.  (A Sony as well)    After putting my dream on hold for a "few" years... 
I have started the journey to the reality of it all. 

Last week I walked into my new Favorite store...  Inkley's! 
 I purchased a new on the Market....  Sony Alpha 33.  
 It appears to be a DSLR, but it is what is called an SLT.  Technical stuff that you probably don't care about.... but it makes it a superior Camera.

Here's the big reveal. 


Now the next step to Dream Fulfillment...  Taking Professional Pictures!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So glad you are pursuing a dream! Go get em! :) Can't wait to see your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to hear all about your photo shoots!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete