Thursday, April 14, 2011

A simple but very profound realization landed in the grey matter behind my right eye.    That would be that My little Angel, My Precious little one, My very own SUGAR BOOGER...  is not so little anymore!  (Getting a little emotional as I write this)

When did this happen?  How did this happen?  Especially since I have whispered in his ear nearly every night before bed, "Stay Little my Love."

No matter how BIG he gets... he will never outgrow the place he occupies in my heart. 










2 comments:

  1. When I saw your last post, all I thought of was "He is getting so big!!" Guess I am not the only one that notices! But he sure is dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking back at baby pictures because you can see that same little person was there from the very beginning! He is getting so big! I wish we were closer to let our sugar boogers play and grow up together! Miss you today!

    ReplyDelete